The September Empowering You Newsletter can be downloaded by clicking on the thumbnail below, and you can explore it’s contents by clicking on any of the links under the thumbnail.
- Putting an SRO in every Missouri school won’t make them safer – but here’s what might – Conner Kerrigan
- “Missouri has failed it’s voters” – Voter ID on trial – JMO & Denise Lieberman from Advancement Project
- What is disparate impact, and how does it affect Missouri? – Sarah Owsley Townsend
- Making Missouri my home – Chloe Owens, MSW
- Research can guide us to more effective messaging on poverty -JMO
Like what you’re reading? You can subscribe to our weekly wrap-up email here.
Our mission is supported through the financial contributions of those who believe in a more Empowered Missouri for everyone. Please consider making a recurring donation at this link.