Join us for a Clean Slate Town Hall at Trinity Episcopal Church in St. Louis. You’ll hear from local leaders and advocates about why the time is right for automatic expungement in Missouri. Panelists will include:
- Gwen Smith, Criminal Justice Policy Manager, Empower Missouri
- Reverend Darryl Gray, Social Justice Chairperson, Missionary Baptist State Convention
- Michelle Smith, Director of Community Engagement and Outreach, Missourians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- Scott Anders, Director of St. Louis County Justice Department Services and former Chief U.S. Probation Officer for the Eastern District of Missouri
- A representative from the Missouri Workers Center, still to be determined
Register below to join us!