The Health and Mental Health Task Force promotes quality, affordable health care for all Missourians, supports adequate funding for health care programs, and works with coalition partners to ensure the voice of the consumer is heard in the public policy process.
Modernize, reform, or repeal outdated HIV criminal laws that fail to acknowledge current science and stigmatize people living with HIV.
(The timing has not been right, but when it is, we will Win Expansion of Medicaid income guidelines to 138% of the Federal Poverty Level)
Join our discussion and find out how you can fight for quality affordable health care in Missouri through our Health & Mental Health Task Force Google+ Community.
- POW! 2017 Annual Conference
- Empowering You August 2017 Newsletter
- Train the Trainer | MO HIV Justice Coalition & SERO
- Empowering You – July 2017 Newsletter
- Legislative Update Week of 3.13.17
- #ProtectOurCare Action Alert to Save Medicaid
- Michael Johnson Wins Appeal in HIV Case
- HIV Is Not A Crime Conference
- Medicaid Plan Could Help MO Budget
- Health & Mental Health Task Force Meeting
- Empower Missouri Executive Director testifies on Medicaid Expansion
Task Force Events
Nancy Spargo, AM, LCSW