The Economic Justice Task Force is committed to reducing economic injustice and inequity through advocacy, education, and action.
Move Missouri toward progressive taxation through advocacy before the State Tax Study Commission.
Generally held the 4th Thursday of the month at 4:30 PM Central, via conference call (515) 603-3103; Passcode: 167856#
Prior Year Goals
- Win Medicaid Expansion to 138% of Poverty
- Working for a Living Wage Campaign
- Build a Movement Toward Progressive Taxation in Missouri
- Campaign about Honest Numbers
Join our discussion and find out how you can contribute to economic justice in Missouri through our Economic Justice Task Force Google+ Community.
- Poverty and Progress: The State of Being Poor in Missouri and New Threats Ahead
- Empowering You November Newsletter
- Empowering You – October Newsletter
- Empowering You September 2017 Newsletter
- POW! 2017 Annual Conference
- Empowering You August 2017 Newsletter
- Governor’s Commission Deletes Vital Tax Reform Proposals
- Empowering You – July 2017 Newsletter
- Legislative Update Week of 3.13.17
- EJTF Notes from 1/26/17 call-in meeting
- EJTF Task Force Meeting – New time! Feb. 23 at noon
- Remembering Where We Came From: A Brief History of American Progress
- Right to Work (for Less) Bill Threatens Security of Missouri Families
- EJTF Task Force Reminder!
- National Day of Action 11/29/16
- Cancellation – Economic Justice Task Force Meeting
- Poverty in America
- Stop the Debt Trap!
- EJTF Meeting Rescheduled
- Hearing Set on Stadium Funding Lawsuit
- Budget Deal Contains Some Good News
- Stop the Payday Loan Debt Trap
- Economic Justice Task Force Meeting
- “Invest in Missouri” Events Coming Soon
- Hit a Home Run for Worker Justice
- EJTF Continues Fight for Living Wage
- Minimum Wage Increases Needed
- Cohn, Gibson to address EJTF on July 30
- Meeting April 30th & SB24
- Beware The Mythical $10.96 An Hour Welfare Claim
Task Force Events
Social justice advocate/activist