The Affordable Housing and Homelessness Task Force is committed to increasing the supply of affordable, accessible housing, and reducing the numbers of homeless people in Missouri through the prioritization of rental, utility, and affordable housing assistance into the areas of greatest need.
Build a campaign against illegal lockouts by landlords in the St. Louis Region that can be replicated statewide.
Join our discussion and find out how you can contribute to creating affordable housing and combating homelessness in Missouri through our Affordable Housing and Homelessness Task Force Google+ Community.
- Empowering You November Newsletter
- Empowering You – October Newsletter
- Empowering You September 2017 Newsletter
- AHHTF Meeting 8.8.17
- POW! 2017 Annual Conference
- Empowering You August 2017 Newsletter
- Our Homes, Our Voices: the National Week of Housing Advocacy
- Empowering You – July 2017 Newsletter
- NLIHC Report: Affordable Housing Out of Reach of Many Low Wage Workers in MO
- Tell Secretary Carson and Congress that President Trump’s budget is unacceptable
- Empower Missouri & NLIHC Join Call for “Clean Budget”
- Budget Deal Contains Some Good News
- “Hundred Fronts War” to Secure Housing
- HRTF Repeats Call to Improve Policing
- Jeff Smith to Speak on Affordable Housing
- National Housing Fund Needed
Task Force Events
Nicole McKoy, MSW
Divisional Social Services Assets Manager, Salvation Army, St. Louis, MO