Michael Johnson is a young man who was convicted under Missouri's HIV criminal law statutes on one count of transmitting HIV and several cases of exposing another to HIV. For updates from legal expert Mayo Schreiber, Jr., Esq., Deputy Director at The Center for HIV Law & Policy, view video of the webinar held this afternoon.
Resources from the webinar:
- Empower Missouri website
- Center for HIV Law and Policy website
- For information on contributing to Michael’s defense fund, contact Charles Stephens at email@example.com.
- SERO Project HIV criminalization resources
- For information on how to write to Michael, contact SERO Project at Info@seroproject.com.
- Positive Women’s Network – USA HIV criminalization resources