Please join us for Empower Missouri’s Criminal Justice Task Force Meeting on Wednesday, September 16th.
The Task Force will be meeting from 10:30am-2:00pm at the Empower Missouri Offices located at 308 E. High St., Ste. 100, Jefferson City, MO 65101. ** This is our new office location! We can not wait for you to see it!!!
Parking on the street near the office or in the public garage a couple blocks away.
If you can not join us in person please call in by dialing- 712-432-1500, passcode: 167856#
- Publication and dissemination of the Missouri Parole Board Report and possible Legislation addressing the issue
- Update on the work of the Second Chance Coalition regarding passing Fair Chance Policies ( also known as ban the box) in the State Legislature
- Update on the Mandatory Minimum Sentences Bill
- Update on the work addressing Juvenile Justice in Missouri
- Update on the city of St. Louis’ bill addressing abuse in the city jail
Lunch will be available at the meeting. Carpools from St. Louis and Kansas City might be available. Please ask Christine if you need to carpool.
Please RSVP to Christine Woody at 573-690-7662 or Christine@empowermissouri.org