The Springfield Chapter of Empower Missouri is focused on educating the community through collaboration with other organization leaders through community forums, advocacy, and education of changes that need to be made in Missouri at the micro, mezzo, and macro level. By improving the lives of individuals, we improve our community, and the State of Missouri regarding the health and welfare of all citizens.
Join our discussion and find out how you can participate in empowering Missouri on our Springfield Chapter Google+ Page .
|Staff Coordinator for Chapter||Ashley Quinn: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secretary||vacant||Contact Ashley Quinn if interested in this position|
|Treasurer||vacant||Contact Ashley Quinn if interested in this position|
- Empowering You November Newsletter WOW! What a great POW! Conference. Thanks to all those who attended. See what you missed and share in the great pics. This issue also includes updates on the case of Michael Johnson who was convicted under MO’s outdated and stigmatizing HIV criminal laws, the illegal lockout bill in STL city, and a welcome to ...
- Empowering You – October Newsletter Check out Empowering You- newsletter from Empower Missouri. In this issue: Preview our workshops and meet our Superhero Awardees for the 116th Annual Conference: Persisting & Organizing to Win – POW! October 5-6th! Register NOW! Veto Session: were any of Gov. Greitens’ vetoes overridden? How will you honor World Food Day? Download a PDF.
- Empowering You September 2017 Newsletter In this issue: Meet our Super Hero Speakers for the 116th Annual Conference: Persisting & Organizing to Win – POW! October 5-6th! Sign-up to be integral to efforts to Stop SB 43 – FAQ included. Veto Session starts this month, will any of Gov. Greitens’ vetoes be overridden? Download the Newsletter as a Printable PDF.
- POW! 2017 Annual Conference 116th ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Persisting & Organizing to Win! Putting the POW in EMPOWER! October 5-6, St Louis, MO Online Registration is NOW OPEN! Empower Missouri is dedicating the 2017 Annual Conference to the role of labor organizing. With continued attacks to reduce the reach and influence of the labor community, now is the time to focus on building strong alliances ...
- Empowering You August 2017 Newsletter Click to view. Click to download PDF.