The Cape Area Chapter has a working Board of Directors that was established in the fall of 2014. There is presently an effort being put forth to grow general membership for this Chapter. Two other area Chapters are in the process of being developed. One is in the Bootheel and is being developed in Caruthersville. This will cover the counties of New Madrid, Dunklin, and Pemiscot. The other Chapter will be in Butler County and serve the communities of Poplar Bluff and the many communities surrounding it.
Goals for 2016 are the same as those of Empower Missouri, as the Chapters develop goals for each Chapter will be added in accordance with the direction of Board and Membership. Work will be continued to work on growth in numbers and fill in the structure of the two new Chapters in Southeast Missouri. All three Chapters will continue to
support the Goals of Empower Missouri while adding numbers to the voice of those who speak for those who are not heard.
Join our discussion and find out how you can participate in empowering Missouri on our SEMO Chapter Google+ Page.
|Vice Chairperson||Judi Chapman||Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chapter Coordinator||Tracy Morrowemail@example.com|
- Empowering You November Newsletter WOW! What a great POW! Conference. Thanks to all those who attended. See what you missed and share in the great pics. This issue also includes updates on the case of Michael Johnson who was convicted under MO’s outdated and stigmatizing HIV criminal laws, the illegal lockout bill in STL city, and a welcome to ...
- Empowering You – October Newsletter Check out Empowering You- newsletter from Empower Missouri. In this issue: Preview our workshops and meet our Superhero Awardees for the 116th Annual Conference: Persisting & Organizing to Win – POW! October 5-6th! Register NOW! Veto Session: were any of Gov. Greitens’ vetoes overridden? How will you honor World Food Day? Download a PDF.
- Empowering You September 2017 Newsletter In this issue: Meet our Super Hero Speakers for the 116th Annual Conference: Persisting & Organizing to Win – POW! October 5-6th! Sign-up to be integral to efforts to Stop SB 43 – FAQ included. Veto Session starts this month, will any of Gov. Greitens’ vetoes be overridden? Download the Newsletter as a Printable PDF.
- POW! 2017 Annual Conference 116th ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Persisting & Organizing to Win! Putting the POW in EMPOWER! October 5-6, St Louis, MO Online Registration is NOW OPEN! Empower Missouri is dedicating the 2017 Annual Conference to the role of labor organizing. With continued attacks to reduce the reach and influence of the labor community, now is the time to focus on building strong alliances ...
- Empowering You August 2017 Newsletter Click to view. Click to download PDF.