The Central Chapter of Empower Missouri is proud to be based in the capitol of Missouri. Because of this, we tend to focus on legislative issues and what is happening in the Missouri legislature. From public educational forums to monthly meetings, we are an active group of volunteers who are dedicated to social justice issues.
If you would like to become a member please contact Pam Rich.
- Empowering You – October Newsletter Check out Empowering You- newsletter from Empower Missouri. In this issue: Preview our workshops and meet our Superhero Awardees for the 116th Annual Conference: Persisting & Organizing to Win – POW! October 5-6th! Register NOW! Veto Session: were any of Gov. Greitens’ vetoes overridden? How will you honor World Food Day? Download a PDF.
- Empowering You September 2017 Newsletter In this issue: Meet our Super Hero Speakers for the 116th Annual Conference: Persisting & Organizing to Win – POW! October 5-6th! Sign-up to be integral to efforts to Stop SB 43 – FAQ included. Veto Session starts this month, will any of Gov. Greitens’ vetoes be overridden? Download the Newsletter as a Printable PDF.
- POW! 2017 Annual Conference 116th ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Persisting & Organizing to Win! Putting the POW in EMPOWER! October 5-6, St Louis, MO Online Registration is NOW OPEN! Empower Missouri is dedicating the 2017 Annual Conference to the role of labor organizing. With continued attacks to reduce the reach and influence of the labor community, now is the time to focus on building strong alliances ...
- Empowering You August 2017 Newsletter Click to view. Click to download PDF.
- Central Chapter Annual Dinner The Central Chapter of Empower Missouri invites you to attend our 2016 Annual Dinner & Election of Officers. Dr. Patsy Carter, Director of Children’s Clinical Services at the Missouri Department of Mental Health, will be keynote speaker on August 25th as the Central Missouri Chapter of Empower Missouri gathers for their annual dinner. The event will be ...